A2Z Scraplets September Challenge

The challenge this month is to create a Christmas themed layout without using Red or Green.  Not easy as I kept wanting to use green as I have trees in the photo.
I had this photo sitting around that my husband had printed out a few years ago with the idea of using it for something else, but it never got used so I decided this was a good time to scrap it.
I used peach/pink for my colours, adding small stars and circles to the background with my modelling paste and painting snowflakes white that I got in a small Christmas pack a few years ago.
The photo is from the 17th of December 2011, when Michelle was just little, and we got to go inside a giant snow globe with lots of fake snow.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White with 1 May

White with One September

White with 1 April challenge