White with One August

Still not doing much scrapping but got one layout done this month.
The colour choice for August at White with One is Sunny Yellow.
I found some old photos of me at the park with my teddy bear in a yellow tshirt, so decided to scrap them.
A large scalloped yellow background paper, some plants with painted yellow butterflies, clouds with numbers and an open door.
The butterflies have little beads on them which are from a diamond painting I had done and had plenty of leftovers from, my new crafty addiction.  :)



Comments

  1. Such a cute layout and your photos suit this month's colour perfectly. Thanks so much for joining in with us at White with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just so cute! I love your overall design and the use of a large shape really brings this together so well. I do love those little clouds too - and your butterflies are gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along with us at White.. with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well weren't you just adorable. Such a lovely page to showcase these beauties. Thank you so much for joining us at White...with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photo of you are so adorable! Love the yellow hearts background paper, and the white plants (stencil?). I like the circular design of your layout. Thanks so much for joining us at White ... With 1 for the August challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

White with One September

White with 1 May

White with 1 April challenge