Kraft + May

The challenge at Kraft + for May is called It's A Date.  The date needs to be easily seen on the creation.

I chose this photo and then searched for the date as the photo is a few years old.  :)
I used the inside of a piece of patterned paper, the outside frame had been used on another layout.
I matted the photo, added a saying and stamped the date.  I put a chipboard circle inked in brown and then a new die I recently got around that.

A simple layout late in the month, hopefully my mojo will be back more next month.


Comments

  1. Sweet layout! Thanks for joining us over at Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy die! Love how you've used those photo tabs...I've got some somewhere!!!!! It's an awful feeling if you feel your Mojo is missing, but honestly, can't see it here??!!! Thanks for playing along with us at K+...... & the June challenge is SURE to get your mojo going!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

White with 1 May

White with One September

White with 1 April challenge