A2Z Scraplets November Challenge

The inspiration for November is wild open spaces, outdoors, bush, rivers, etc.
I chose to use a B&W photo of Michelle balancing on a tree branch.  She loves to sit on the tree branches when we go to the Botanical Gardens, one tree in particular.  This is a new one we found.  She was happy to sit and have photos taken, however Chelsea refused to even try.
I used a piece of paper that already has a tree on it, and tried to line up the background of my photo with the lines on the paper.  I added chipboard clouds and arrows, that I inked with distress ink, as well as the title 'laugh'.
The leaves have Snow Cone gelato on them and doilies under the photo.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White with 1 May

White with One September

White with 1 April challenge