May Kraft +

The challenge for May is to think Outside Of The Box.  Any photos used could not be square or rectangular.
I started to think of which shape to use, lots of inspiration from the DT.
I started to look through my stash and found two old kraft coloured circles I'd had from a layout a long time ago, so it was decided I would use circles.
I chose some photos of Michelle with her first chocolate Easter bunny that was all hers, she was very excitited by it.
I also found I had a black and white photo of her with the bunny so I cut her out of the photo to go in the corner.
Kept the layout simple but colourful.





Comments

  1. ooo yum what great photos! Love the cut out photo in the corner... thanks so much for thinking outside of the box this month and joining in with Kraft+ challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet page with the lovely colours and the black and white cut out for added interest. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

White with 1 May

White with One September

White with 1 April challenge