White With One March

This months challenge is called Orange Peel.  Orange isn't a colour I use very much when scrapbooking so I went through my drawers to see what I could find.
I've had the big flower for a long time so I was determined to use it.  I coloured in the chipboard to be orange to fit in better.
The title placement was somewhat accidental, I realised near the end that I needed to put the title in so I fitted in it vertical rather than horizontal.  I think it goes well with the climbing theme.



Comments

  1. Adorable layout Rachel. Thanks for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! Thank you for playing with us at whitewith1 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable page! Thanks for joining us at WW1:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

White with One September

White with 1 May

White with 1 April challenge